The following crochet designers have contributed content to this website:
Amy Solovay is an author and professional textile designer who designs crochet and knitting patterns in addition to textile prints, wovens and circular knits. She is also your hostess here at Knittingcrochetcrafts.com.
Melissa Leapman is a prolific knitting and crochet pattern designer who has authored numerous books. Melissa contributed a fascinating interview to this website on the topic of crochet stitches and more.
Find Selected Reviews of Melissa’s Knitting and Crochet Books Online:
- Melissa Leapman’s Indispensable Stitch Collection for Crocheters
- 6,000+ Pullover Possibilities
- Learn to Crochet Mosaic Hats
If you want to crochet ladies’ garments that actually fit the female figure, you’ll definitely want to check out Karen’s work. Her work is refreshingly different from the boxy, ill-fitting clothing patterns you often see around — in a really, really good way. Her patterns tend to cover an inclusive size range that includes multiple plus sizes.
Karen is an expert at crocheting lacy, pretty things
(especially shawls!) as well as socks, blankets and all kinds of other clothing, accessories and home decor projects. Whether you’re looking for patterns for pocket scarves, baby blankets, skirts or socks, you’ll find some good ones in Karen’s pattern library.
You can find some of Karen’s best tips and hints for beginning crocheters and lace knitting in a brand new interview HERE.
Find Selected Reviews of Karen’s Knitting and Crochet Books Online:
Sharon Silverman is an author and crochet pattern designer who enjoys creating projects using the Tunisian crochet technique. She has authored numerous crochet books, many of which focus specifically on creating attractive, interesting designs using Tunisian crochet.
Learn More About Sharon: Check out this designer interview with Sharon Silverman.
Find Selected Reviews of Sharon’s Crochet Books Online:
Lori Jean Karluk has contributed several lovely granny square patterns to our website:
- Aster Flower Granny Square
- Aster Flower Granny Square Pillow Pattern
- Aster Flower Granny Square Tote Bag
Kristi Simpson has written more than 40 crochet and craft books on topics ranging from baby projects to amigurumi toys to crochet techniques. Kristi contributed a helpful interview to this website on the topic of overlay crochet, craft books and more. Kristi is a mom of 5, and the interview also has some terrific tips on how to make more time for crochet (without abandoning your family) — even if you’re a time-starved mom.
Find Selected Reviews of Kristi’s Crochet Books Online:
- Adorable Baby Crochet
- Overlay Crochet
- Color Block Baby Blankets
- Infant Boots & Hats: 6 Charming Sets
Alla Koval is a prolific designer who enjoys crochet, knitting, creating stitch diagrams in Illustrator, cooking and caring for tropical plants. She is the author of a series of crochet pattern books called Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12. There are 4 volumes planned for this series; one for each season in the year. Alla is also the author of numerous crochet patterns.
Learn More About Alla: Check out this designer interview with Alla Koval.
Find Selected Reviews of Alla’s Crochet Books Online:
- Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12, Volume 1, Spring
- Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12, Volume 2, Summer
- Crochet Books
- Crochet Stitches
- Click Here to Learn How to Crochet; This Link Takes You to a Total Beginner’s Guide to Crochet.
- Click here to learn more crochet techniques.
- Click HERE to Find Fabulous Yarn for Crochet and Knitting
- Click here to learn about crochet hooks.
- Click here to find my favorite crochet project bag.
- Click here to get updated on the latest craft supplies.
- Click here to learn about knitting.
- Click here to find our beginner’s guide to knitting needles.
- Click here to find outstanding craft project ideas.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
Page last updated on 6-21-2021. Thanks for visiting!