Here’s a scrapbooking layout idea that works for showcasing 3 related images. In the case of the project you see pictured above, the pictures are all part of a series of photos I took documenting the house in Encino, California where my husband and I lived for 7 years. These supplies would also be beautiful for documenting a trip to the park, or really, a trip to anywhere.
Supplies I Used to Create This Scrapbooking Layout:
- Patterned Papers from the “Celebrate” Collection— This paper pack was the result of a collaboration between Pinkfresh Studio and Altenew.
- Alphabet Stencil by Altenew (see a review and more information HERE).
- Elegant Swirl Stencil by Altenew
- Lemon Sorbet Embellishment Mousse — I used this for stenciling through the Elegant Swirl stencil. My picture really doesn’t do it justice; it looks white in the picture, but it isn’t white; it’s a gorgeous, shimmery pale yellow./li>
- The stamp that says “Life” is from the Magical Memories stamp set by Altenew.
- The stamp that says “Good times” is from the Tabbed stamp set by Altenew.
- The banner stamp in the upper left corner is from the Journal Card Builder stamp set by Altenew.
- The washi tape is by Recollections.
- Green and Yellow Double Sided Paper by Echo Park, From the I Love School Collection
- Green and Yellow Ink Pads: I used Altenew’s Crisp Dye Inks and Tim Holtz Distress oxide Inks in a variety of colors.
- The Green Marker Is by Leisure Arts.
I was inspired to create this layout after seeing the March Inspiration Challenge image at the Altenew blog. The challenge theme colors are gray, green and yellow — perfect for complementing the pictures I wanted to use in this scrapbooking layout. I really enjoyed this challenge. Thanks to the team at Altenew for hosting it; it’s always wonderful to have a bit of extra motivation for getting projects made.
So there you have it: That’s the “Life in Encino” layout I created for Altenew’s March Inspiration Challenge. I really enjoyed this challenge.
Over to You:
Did you play along with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge this month? If so, how did it go for you?
You’re invited to join the conversation; feel free to leave us a comment in the comments section below.
Thanks for visiting! We appreciate your presence here.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 3-31-2022.