Ever been to Buffalo Park in Two Harbors, California on Catalina Island? Two Harbors is one of our favorite places on earth. Here’s an idea for a scrapbooking layout featuring this charming destination.
This 6×8 scrapbooking layout features one 4″x6″ photo that has been trimmed a bit to better fit in the
paper “frame” I made for it.
Supplies You’ll Need for Making a Similar Vacation Scrapbooking Layout:
- Patterned paper by Pinkfresh Studio: The bottom layer of this layout is a patterned paper from the “Celebrate” collection.
- Stamp Set by Pinkfresh Studio: Take Pride
- Horizontal Stripes Stencil by Pinkfresh Studio
- Cardstock by My Mind’s Eye
- Frame is made using a template that came with the Fiskars Shape Express shape cutting tool; it has been discontinued.
- Acrylic paints + medium for using with your stencil
- Small heart-shaped stencil
- Ink pads
- Inkjoy Ballpoint Pens in Shades of Green
So there you have it: That’s one possible idea for making a Catalina Island vacation scrapbooking layout. I hope you LOVE this idea — If you do, feel free to use it for creating your own personalized scrapbooking layouts.
I was motivated to create this layout because I came across the Pinkfresh Studios March challenge, which was to create a paper craft project that includes a frame. LOVED this challenge and am so happy I decided to play along with it. My heartfelt thanks to the team at Pinkfresh Studio for hosting the challenge; I find challenges like this to be a great motivator for getting projects done and adding new pages to my travel scrapbook.
Want more birthday card making ideas and other card making ideas? If so, you’re invited to check out the following pages on our website:
More Travel-Themed Scrapbooking Ideas
- 6″x8″ Travel-Themed Scrapbooking Layout: Santa Maria Island
- Travel Scrapbooking Ideas: How to Make a Travel Journal With Pictures
- Document Your Hawaiian Vacation With These Hawaii Scrapbook Ideas
More Craft Projects Featuring Pinkfresh Studios Stamps, Papers and Craft Supplies
- “Have a Sweet Birthday” Card Making Idea Featuring Pinkfresh Studio Stamps, Paper and Supplies
- “Currently Loving” Planner Layout Idea With Pinkfresh Studio Supplies
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 3-29-2022.