Here’s an idea for presenting a single large photograph in your 8.5″x11″ scrapbook, journal or art journal.
Themes From This Scrapbooking Layout:
- Romance / Romantic — This sort of layout could be used for presenting wedding or honeymoon photos.
- Ocean / Beach / Waterfront / Travel / Vacation
- Minimalism / Simplicity
- Journal or notebook
- Ink or spray to mimic the look of a tea stain
- Die-cut embellishments
- Travel Scrapbooking Ideas: How to Make a Travel Journal With Pictures
- Document Your Hawaiian Vacation With These Hawaii Scrapbook Ideas
- Hawaii Vacation — Idea for Scrapbook Page Layout
- Art Journaling
- More Ideas and Inspiration for Scrapbooking Layouts
- More Inspiring Paper Craft Ideas
Craft Supplies You’ll Need for Creating a Similar Scrapbook Layout:
Thoughts on This Scrapbooking Layout
I LOVE the distraction-free simplicity of this scrapbooking layout. What I love best about it: The photo is front and center, and it is the central focus of the layout. There are crafters who put so many embellishments on a layout that you can hardly spot the photos under all of them, but that isn’t an issue here.
The photo is an inspiring one. It tells a story despite the lack of journaling on the page. (See Also: Scrapbook Journaling: Should Every Scrapbook Page Have Journaling?)
The embellishments and quote used on the facing page are both striking and interesting.
Overall, this is an inspiring layout that offers many useful ideas worth emulating. Kudos to @olly_p for sharing a truly lovely romantic, beach-themed scrapbooking layout idea.
Discover More Romantic, Beach Themed and Travel / Vacation Themed Scrapbooking Ideas
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 10-26-2021.