This is my entry in the latest Pinkfresh Studio challenge. The challenge is to create a paper crafts project featuring geometric shapes. I kept it simple using circles in the foreground and elongated rectangles in the background.
Craft Supplies Needed for Creating This Card:
- The “Have a Sweet Birthday” sentiment is stamped using one of the stamps that Pinkfresh Studio contributed to the Stamping Village’s Birthday stamp collection.
- I created the card’s subtly striped background using the Horizontal Stripes Stencil by Pinkfresh Studio and Nuvo’s Embellishment Mousse in the “Chai Latte” color.
- Pinkfresh Studio + Altenew collaborated to create the “Celebrate” Collection Patterned Papers I used for creating this card.
- I used Fiskars Paper Edgers, a Sakura Gelly Roll pen and a Tombow Dual Brush Marker to create the colorful scalloped designs surrounding my geometric shapes.
Thanks to the team at Pinkfresh Studio for another fun and interesting challenge! I really enjoyed participating in this one.
More Craft Projects Featuring Craft Supplies by Pinkfresh Studio:
- “Have a Sweet Birthday” Card Making Idea Featuring Pinkfresh Studio Stamps, Paper and Supplies
- “Currently Loving” Planner Layout Idea With Pinkfresh Studio Supplies
- 6″x8″ Catalina Island Vacation Scrapbooking Layout Idea
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 4-26-2022.
Thanks for dropping by! I hope you are having a lovely and creative day.