Check Out This Page of (Mostly) Free Jewelry Making Ideas, Plus Find a Few Paid Jewelry Making Patterns That Are Truly Worth the Money
There are bunches of techniques you can use for handcrafting jewelry, and an abundance of interesting jewelry patterns available. We’ve shared numerous jewelry making ideas and instructions here on our website. If you’re interested in learning how to make fabulous new jewelry pieces, take a look at all the following jewelry making instructions and project ideas we’ve posted:
If you hope to enjoy success with jewelry making, you’ll most likely need some jewelry tools to facilitate the work. If you have no idea which jewelry tools you would need, we invite you to check out our informational page on jewelry tools for beginners. This page will give you an overview of the tools that jewelry makers use plus a more detailed look at the recommended tools you would need to get started with various jewelry making techniques like wire wrapping, bead stringing or bead weaving.
Jewelry Making Projects and Instructions
Learn an easy technique for making a necklace longer.
Crochet Jewelry-Making Projects
With so many jewelry making techniques available, it might not even have occurred to you that crochet is a viable method for creating handmade jewelry. However, once you see the gorgeous jewelry projects you can crochet, we hope you’ll be excited to add these techniques to your jewelry-making skillset.
Thread Crochet Necklace Patterns
- Easy Beaded Lace Crochet Necklace Pattern
- Bead Crochet Necklace with Dichroic Glass Pendant — Free Pattern and Tutorial
- Elegant Trios Necklace With 14-Karat Gold Plated Beads
Fabric Crochet Necklaces
When you think of fabric crochet, you probably associate it with time-consuming projects like rag rugs — but it doesn’t have to be that way. This project is an easy, low-commitment introduction to the fabric crochet technique.
Wire Crochet Necklace Patterns
Wire and beads coordinate beautifully, and they’re lovely materials to use for crocheting necklaces.
- Wire Crochet Necklace With Rose Bead Chips
- Wire Crochet Necklace With Cotton Candy-Colored Glass Seed Beads
- Wire Crochet Necklace With Freshwater Pearls
Wire Crochet Bracelet Patterns
The bracelets pictured here are crocheted using wire, beads and other jewelry findings:
- Wire Lace Cuff Bracelet
- Southwestern Turquoise and Red Coral Chip Bead Bracelet
- Rose Cat Eye Chip Bead Bracelet
- Afghan Stitch Bracelet in Wire Crochet
- Red Coral Chip Bead Bracelet in Wire Crochet
- Wire Crochet Bangle Bracelet With Beads
So there you have it: Our picks for amazing DIY jewelry projects you can make. We hope you found some outstanding jewelry patterns to add to your pattern stash.
Related Crochet Techniques and Resources:
Find More Beadwork Projects and Instructions
More Wire Crochet Projects to Try:
- Check Out Our Main Directory of Wire Crochet Projects and Patterns
- Learn How to Do Wire Crochet With Beads — Free Tutorial
More Craft Pages You Might Enjoy:
- Holiday Crafts
- Christmas Crafts
- Birthday Crafts
- Winter Crafts
- Fourth of July Crafts
- Yarn for Crochet and Knitting
- Knitting Supplies
- Knitting Techniques
- Sewing Appliques
- Kids’ Crafts
- Paper Crafts
- Fine Art
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 1-19-2022.