For Halloween, Day of the Dead, Punk Rockers, Goth Princesses…
…and whoever else might like to use them, and for whatever else you might like to use them for. These designs would be fabulous for wearing to rock concerts, horror movies, pirate parties, or — if this is your style — just around town living your life.
Free Crochet Skull Patterns
Pictured here is a skull applique that was made using crochet thread — but don’t worry about that if you don’t enjoy crocheting with thread. It’s easy to crochet this pattern using yarn, or the fiber of your choice.
- A Free Crochet Pattern is available for this design.
- Crochet Skill Level: Easy
Knit and Crochet Skull Patterns From Pattern Books
Where to Get This Pattern:
“Always a Bridesmaid Mittens”, “Laughing Skull Short Socks” and “Lauging Skull Long Socks”: 3 Skull Knitting Patterns From Wild Mittens Unruly Socks 2 by Lumi Karmitsa
Get the Skull Patterns or Learn More About This Book:
- Click here to check out our detailed book review of Wild Mittens Unruly Socks 2.
- Click here to shop for this book at Knitpicks.
- Click here to shop for this book at the publisher’s website.
- Crochet Skill Level: not mentioned in the book., but it’s an easy pattern assuming you’re OK with using crochet thread.
- Other Craft Techniques Incorporated: Sewing, embroidery and / or gluing.
- Where to Get the Pattern: It’s available in the book Beastly Crochet, published by Interweave Press. The author of the book is Brenda K.B. Anderson.
So there you have it: That’s our roundup of fantastic knit and crochet skull patterns. I hope you found some great patterns to work on and / or add to your pattern archives. Thanks so much for your interest!
- The Best Crochet Stitch Dictionaries
- The Best Crochet Books for Beginners
- The Best Crochet Baby Pattern Books
- The Best Crochet Blanket Pattern Books
- The Best Crochet Edging Pattern Books
- The Best Books on Crochet Flowers
- Click Here to Learn How to Crochet; This Link Takes You to a Total Beginner’s Guide to Crochet.
- Click here to find crochet stitch tutorials and instructions.
- Click here to learn more crochet techniques.
- Click HERE to Find Fabulous Yarn for Crochet and Knitting
- Click here to learn about crochet hooks.
- Click here to find my favorite crochet project bag.
- Click here to get updated on the latest craft supplies.
- Click here to learn about knitting.
- Click here to find our beginner’s guide to knitting needles.
- Click here to find outstanding craft project ideas.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
Page last updated on 7-18-2021. Thanks for visiting!