The folks over at Pinkfresh Studio are having a challenge with the theme of “LOVE”! So to play along with the challenge, I created this new planner layout titled “Currently loving” to document all the things I am LOVING right now.
Pinkfresh Studio Supplies Needed to Create This Planner Layout:
Pinkfresh Studio Patterned Papers:
The “Celebrate” collection is a gorgeous collection of beautiful patterned papers featuring soft florals, geometrics, vases and abstract washes of color. This collection couldn’t get any prettier! My understanding is that it was a collaboration between Pinkfresh Studio and Altenew. LOVE, love, love these beautiful papers! Aside from some plain white cardstock, all the papers I used to make this planner layout are from this collection:
- “This Story”
- “Everyday Moments”
Pinkfresh Studio Stamps:
Pinkfresh Studio was one of the contributors to the “Thinking of You” stamp set by the Stamping Village. I used multiple stamps from this set to create the tiny layered rose you see pictured on the heart design at the top of the page.
The Stamping Village is a group of competing stamp companies who all got together and decided to create themed collections of stamp designs. When you look at these stamp collections, they are totally cohesive, yet at the same time, each stamp company’s designs are made in their own unique style. I LOVE THESE SETS! They are wonderful! I own two of them, and I want to get all the others, too.
You can’t mistake the Pinkfresh Studio stamps in this particular set of stamps. They are Pinkfresh’s characteristic fresh florals. This particular set includes the tiniest, cutest set of layered florals I have ever seen. LOVE this!
Other Supplies You’ll Need to Create a Similar Planner Layout
- A Planner: Mine is the Happy Planner classic “Love for Letters” design, and I put it on gold expander rings so I would have room to add bunches of my own extraneous pages and layouts, but you could use basically any planner for this.
- Planner punches: I used the Classic Happy Planner 9-hole punch to punch the edge on the Pinkfresh Studio papers so that the page will fit inside my planner easily. I also used the disc punch by We R Memory Keepers, because when I attached the mood trackers to the page, I covered the punched edge. To fix that, I simply aligned the punch to the right spot on the page and punched it.
- I also used the Classic Weekly Box punch by Me & My Big Ideas to punch out the boxes where I wrote the text and also a couple of the boxes featuring patterned paper.
- A Journal Guide tool by We R Memory Keepers or a similar tool for creating mood trackers
- Inks for stamping: I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks in the following colors: Walnut Stain, Kitch Flamingo, Bundled Sage, Rustic Wilderness; I also used a red Memento Ink called Love Letters and a pink Versacolor ink.
- A heart template: I used an older one that has now been discontinued, but there are bunches of different heart stencils and heart templates you could use for this purpose.
- Decorative scissors for cutting around your heart shape
- A pink marker for coloring around your heart shape
- Washi tape: I used washi tapes by The Happy Planner and Recollections for this, but you could use basically any washi tape that you happen to like.
- Pencils and Pens: I used humble graphite pencils and Inkjoy colored pens for this.
- Other stamps: The stamps that say “Currently loving” are by Waffle Flower. The bulleted list with hearts is by Lawn Fawn from the “Plan on It” stamp set.
- Cherry Tape adhesive and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
This was a fun challenge! Thanks to the folks at Pinkfresh Studio for hosting the challenge. I enjoyed playing along.