For Planners, Bullet Journals, Calendars, Organizers, Scrapbooks, Mini Albums and Other Paper Craft Projects
Graphic 45 is a popular manufacturer of vintage-inspired scrapbooking papers. While papers are commonly regarded as being this manufacturer’s specialty, they do also offer some other types of supplies, too. For example, they offer a few clear stamp sets that are truly outstanding.
One of my all-time favorite, most-used stamp sets is Graphic 45’s Calendar stamp set.
With this set, you get a bunch of versatile stamps that you’ll be likely to use frequently — at least, you will find many uses for them if you are into buying bullet journals, undated planners or undated calendars to personalize. You’re also likely to find many uses for them if you enjoy making photo albums, scrapbooks, mini albums, scrapbooking layouts, handmade greeting cards or other similar paper craft projects.
The stamps included in this set are as follows:
- You get stamps for stamping all 7 days of the week, Monday through Sunday;
- You get stamps for stamping all 12 months in the year, January through December;
- You also get stamps for abbreviating all 12 months of the year, Jan through Dec;
- You get number stamps for 0 through 9;
- You get letter stamps for using to create the ordinal numbers (st for creating 1st, nd for creating 2nd, rd for creating 3rd, etc).
The script these stamps are written in is elegant and slightly fancy, yet easily readable. Assuming you like the look of these stamps, you’re likely to get a LOT of use from the set.
There’s only one downside to this stamp set that I have noticed: That is, the month names all start with small letters rather than capital letters. If you’re a perfectionist, this little detail might drive you bonkers. Truth is, I do really wish they had written the month names using capital letters to start with. However, for me, this detail is not a deal breaker.
Personally, I absolutely LOVE this stamp set. I haven’t owned it very long, but now that I have it, I use it on an almost-daily basis. I am thrilled to recommend this set to other crafters.
Where to Buy Graphic 45 Calendar Stamps
More Must-Have Stamp Sets
There are so many millions of stamp sets available that it can be a little overwhelming to choose just one of them, or just a few of them, to buy. I don’t know about you, but I’ve looked through, literally, hundreds of stamp sets before deciding on just a few to buy. If you want to take a shortcut to find the best value stamp sets for the money, I’m willing to help you out; I’m sharing product reviews and project ideas for all my most-used stamp sets. In addition to the Calendar stamp set mentioned above, the following stamp sets are others I use most frequently:
- Simple Flowers Add On by Altenew
- Plan on It by Lawn Fawn
- Den Sweet Den by Lawn Fawn
- Days of the Week by Echo Park, From “A Day in the Life” Collection
- Thank You by Waffle Flower Crafts
- Thinking of You Stamp Set by the Stamping Village
I think all of these stamp sets offer you outstanding value for the money you spend on them, and I am happy to recommend all of them to you.
More Craft Supplies You Need to Know About
- Best Adhesives for Paper Crafts
- Best Ink Pads for Stamping on Paper: Card Making and Other Paper Crafts
- Classic Happy Planner Review