Lawn Fawn Supplies Used for Making This Planner Layout
- Lawn Fawn Plan on It stamp set (for stamping the bulleted to do list, the words “to do” and the arrow that says “this”)
- Lawn Fawn Loads of Fun stamp set (for stamping the dryer, the laundry basket and the clothes)
- Lawn Fawn Just for You Labels Stamp Set (for stamping the label header at the top of the page)
- Lawn Fawn Milo’s ABCs Stamp Set (For stamping the words “Laundry” and “March 7”, or the date of your choice)
- Lawn Fawn Den Sweet Den Stamp Set (for stamping Mama Bear)
- Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes 12″x12″ Paper Pad: I used the blue paper for making the soap bubbles, laundry basket, clothes and various other elements on the page. I used the orange paper for making Mama Bear.
- Lawn Fawn White Cardstock (for stamping the dryer and various other elements on the page).
- There are dies available for most of these stamps.
Other Supplies Needed for This Layout:
- Planner: I used a Classic sized Love for Letters Happy Planner with a page from the “Soul Shine” notebook and an upgrade to gold metal expander discs. However, there’s no need to have this exact setup; you can use basically any planner that has dot grid pages or blank pages to make a similar page for your own planner.
- Altenew Sapphire pigment ink pad
- Tim Holtz Stormy Skies Distress ink pad
- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress ink pad
- Red Sakura Pigma Pen (for filling in the hearts in the bulleted list)
- Blue Ink Joy ink pen (for outlining the soap bubbles)
- Waffle Flower Crafts Pennant Banner Stencil (for making the tip of the banner)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot
Thanks for your interest!