This little scrapbook mini album measures approximately 2 inches by 3 inches. Even if you’re on a tight budget, this little project is totally affordable to make. You don’t need many supplies to complete this album. It is also a really quick, easy project to put together. If you need to make a super quick gift for someone you love, this is a fantastic idea to consider.
Craft Supplies You’ll Need for Making This Scrapbook Mini Album:
- Mini Keychain Album: Clear Scraps — The Clear Scraps mini album shape that I originally used to make this album is now discontinued, but there are bunches of shapes that are still available. You could easily do this same idea with the arrow-shaped keychain album, the tag-shaped keychain album or any of the other cute keychain minis. These little albums each measure about 3″ tall.
- Clear Scraps Slides (Center piece square)
- Inks: Stazon Timber Brown; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain by Ranger Industries
- Alphabet Letter Stamps: I used stamps by PSX that are now discontinued, but you can use any letter stamps you have in your stash.
- Circle Template
- Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue, Glue Dots
- Pens: Glitter Gel Pen, Black Sharpie marker
So there you have it: That’s a Santa Barbara scrapbook mini album idea. Of course, you can make a tiny mini album like this one using pictures from any location at all. Happy crafting!
Find More Fun Craft Pages, Supplies and Ideas:
- Paper Crafts
- Best Christmas Craft Books
- Holiday Crafts
- Christmas Crafts
- Adult Coloring
- Fine Art
- Paper for Art and Crafts
- Learn how to cut paper shapes, even if you don’t have a die cutter
- Check out scoring tools for paper.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 9-18-2021.