Need Ideas for Making DIY Thank You Cards? We’ve posted bunches of examples for thank you cards to make.
Here’s the latest example; it’s a mini slimline card featuring lovely retro-style flower and botanical graphics. These images are from the Harvest Market Collection by Simple Stories.
Craft Supplies You’ll Need for Making a Similar Thank-You Card:
- Harvest Market 6″x8″ Paper Pad by Simple Stories: From this pad, you’ll need the “Thanks a Bunch” journaling card and 3 of the patterned papers.
- White Cardstock for making the card base
- A Scoring Tool for creating a crisp crease down the center of your card base
- Mini Slimline Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Dies by Pinkfresh Studio from the Essentials Collection
- Foam Adhesive Strips by Scrapbook.com; you use these underneath the scalloped frame die cuts to give them extra dimension; with these foam adhesive strips underneath them, the scalloped frames appear to pop out from the card. This adhesive enables them to look amazingly three-dimensional.
- Any Other Paper-friendly Flat Adhesive of your choice.
- Ribbon; I used a narrow cream-colored ribbon by Offray, which I happened to have in my stash already, but a slightly wider ribbon would be even prettier with this card design.
- Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink by Tim Holtz for Ranger Industries; there is no stamping required to make this card, but I used this to ink around the edges to add a bit of emphasis and visual interest.
So there you have it: That’s a thank-you card making idea featuring flower and botanical motifs from the Harvest Market collection by Simple Stories.
Thanks so much for taking a look at this project. We appreciate your interest!
More Paper Craft Project Ideas Featuring the Simple Stories Harvest Market Collection:
Want to find more project ideas featuring the Simple Stories Harvest Market collection? If so, I invite you to check out our series of 6″x8″ scrapbooking layouts featuring photos of our visit to an organic farm in Ashkelon, Israel (coming soon!)
More DIY Card Making Ideas:
- Valentine Cards to Make
- 13 Birthday Cards to Make
- Mother’s Day Cards to Make
- Tap here for our main directory of card making ideas.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 11-14-2023.