Crochet enthusiasts are invited to enjoy creating bath accessories using our free patterns. This is the place to load up on patterns for crocheting everything you might need to decorate your bathroom. You’ll find a variety of different patterns for crocheting all different kinds of bath accessories — from washcloths to hand towels to soap savers.
Accessorize your bathroom with luxuriously lovely hand-crocheted washcloths. Here you can see a few of the most popular washcloth patterns we’ve posted on our website:
- Easy Beginner’s Half Double Crochet Washcloth or Dishcloth Pattern
- Single Crochet Sampler Washcloth Pattern
- Lacy Puff Stitch Washcloth Pattern
- Click here to see more of our lovely crochet washcloth patterns.
These pretty towel edgings are quick to crochet, and they add such a nice touch to the bathroom decor.
Have you ever considered crocheting a cotton rag rug for the bathroom floor? A small rag rug would be a warm and inviting addition to a tile bathroom floor. Our rug crochet patterns and tutorials provide the instructions you need to make a gorgeous rug.
Pictured here: my favorite crocheted rag rug. I think it makes a fabulous bath mat, although you could use it in any room in your home.
Soap Saver Patterns
Soap savers can serve a few different functions:
- Some people use them as a place to collect all the odds and ends of soap that would otherwise get wasted.
- Some people use them as miniature decorative works of art in the bathroom.
- Some people add them to spa gift baskets. Think about it: Which gift is more interesting — a bar of soap? Or a bar of soap enclosed in a unique, one-of-a-kind, kitchy vintage poodle soap saver? I think you know the answer to that. If you’re going to give pretty scented soaps as gifts, soap savers like these would be a lovely addition that can help to make the gift even more special.
- Cheerful, bright-colored soap savers also a great way to pamper yourself.
The following soap saver patterns are all available on the internet for free:
- Vintage boudoir poodle soap holder, with hilarious commentary from the blogger who posted the pattern
- Soft crochet pineapple soap holder pattern
- Soap bag crochet pattern
- Soap saver crochet bath mitt
- Spiral crochet soap saver pattern
- Exfoliating crochet soap scrubbie
- Lace soap sachet knitting pattern
- Heart lace soap bag free knitting pattern — This design matches a heart lace washcloth pattern by the same designer.
- Linen stitch and gathered stitch knit soap saver pattern
So that’s our roundup of free patterns for making bath accessories. There are a few more patterns you really should be aware of, because there are some excellent bath accessory patterns available for sale.
Crochet Mandala Bath Mat Pattern
Take, for example, this crochet pattern for a lace mandala bath mat. Isn’t it spectacular? Don’t you want one of these, EXACTLY like the picture? The pattern for this bath mat is included in the book Mandalas to Crochet by Haafner Linssen. I highly recommend the book, which also includes a variety of gorgeous patterns for doilies, blankets and other amazing projects.
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns for the Home
- Knit and Crochet Basket Patterns
- Fabulous New Knitting Books
- Lovely New Crochet Books
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- All About Knitting, Crochet and Crafts
- Click here to find our picks for the best crochet books.
- Click here to find crochet stitch tutorials and instructions.
- Click here to learn more crochet techniques.
- Click HERE to Find Fabulous Yarn for Crochet and Knitting
- Click here to learn about crochet hooks.
- Click here to find my favorite crochet project bag.
- Click here to check out the best new craft supplies.
- Click here to learn about knitting.
- Click here to check out our beginner’s guide to knitting needles.
- Click here to find our main directory of different crafts and craft project ideas.
Page last updated on 6-4-2021. Thanks for visiting!
Posted By: Amy Solovay