For September 20, 2022
The lovely people over at the Lawnfawnatics blog are hosting a fun rainbow themed challenge! Pictured above, you can see my entry for the challenge; it’s a daily planner layout featuring a cute little bear doing her laundry. I dated it 9-20-2022 and plan to use it in a couple of days.
Craft Supplies You’ll Need to Create a Similar Laundry Themed Daily Planner Layout:
(Or feel free to make substitutions if you like!)
- Citrine Patterned Paper From the Watercolor Wishes Collection by Lawn Fawn
- Plain White Cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Kraft Cardstock
- “Den Sweet Den” stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- “Loads of Fun” stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- Milo’s ABCs stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- “Plan on It” stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- Magnetic Date Roller Stamp by Heidi Swapp (See a review of this stamp HERE).
- The tree stamp on the “Wellness” section of the planner layout is from the “Let’s Go Camping” stamp set by Echo Park Paper Co.
- Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Dusty Concord Distress Ink Pad
- Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Ruby Red Crisp Dye Ink by Altenew
- Gelly Roll Pens
- Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Marvy Uchida PastelLiner in a light peach color (I’m not sure of the official color name on this).
- Ink Blended Paper Scraps
- Rectangular die with rounded corners OR if you don’t have a die cutter handy, you can use a corner rounder punch or a rectangular stencil with rounded corners (which is what I did here). I am so excited to have ordered a die cutter, but until I get it in hand I am still fussy cutting everything.
- Scalloped Scissors by E.K. Success
- And of course, you’ll need a planner; the one you see pictured here is a Happy Planner, but you can use whatever planner you like.
Important Note: There are dies available for most of these stamps.
I love how colorful this is! The rainbow is one of my favorite design motifs, so I LOVED this challenge! Although unfortunately, I took the photo outdoors at sunset, so the colors in my pic don’t look accurate — it is much prettier in person.
My heartfelt thanks to the folks at Lawnfawnatics for hosting this fun challenge, which I really enjoyed!
Over to You:
Did you play along with the Lawnfawnatics challenge this time around? IF so, how did your project turn out?
Hope you have a fantastic week! Thanks so much for your interest in my project.
More Pages Featuring Stamps and Craft Supplies by Lawn Fawn:
- Cute Bear Themed Birthday Card Making Idea Featuring Lawn Fawn Craft Supplies
- How to Make a Birthday Card With Bear Motif and Ink Blending
- Clean and Simple Birthday Card Making Idea With CUTE Lawn Fawn Stamps
- Planner Layout Idea for March 7 Featuring Laundry Stamps and Other Stamps by Lawn Fawn
- Lawn Fawn Planner Stamp Sets: Plan On It Product Review and Project Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Card Making Idea With Lawn Fawn Stamped Heart Balloons
- Cute Lawn Fawn Skunk Valentine Card Making Project Idea
- More Craft Ideas for Using Lawn Fawn Stamps, Papers and Supplies
This page was last updated on 10-22-2022.
Posted By: Amy Solovay