Hello, crafty friend! I hope your autumn 2023 has been lovely so far, and that your November got off to an amazing start.
Are you hoping to find unique, interesting and useful craft ideas for November? If so, I invite you to consider the following suggestions:
We’ve put together a list of fall crafts that are seasonally appropriate for November crafting in many regions of the Western hemisphere.
Thanksgiving is one of the more prominent November holidays on the Gregorian calendar in the United States. If you’re the USA, you still have plenty of time left before the holiday to check out our list of Thanksgiving crafts.
Pictured above is a monthly planner dashboard I made to track my November goals this month. I used supplies from several manufacturers to make these pages:
- The planner is a Classic Happy Planner with upgraded metal discs.
- The habit tracker page is from a Girl With Goals Guided Journal.
- I used embellishments by Graphic 45 to decorate these pages; the die-cut flower and leaves are from the PS I Love You Flower Assortment. Most of the other fall-themed embellishments are from Graphic 45’s “Time to Flourish” collection.
- A couple of the embellishments are stickers from a Happy Planner Sticker Book.
- The pens are Sakura Gelly Rolls.
I hope these ideas are useful to you as you start on your November crafting. Thanks so much for your interest!
Posted By: Amy Solovay