Want to crochet a scarf? If so, you’re in good company. Scarves are some of the most popular crochet patterns ever. If you’re interested in finding a new scarf pattern to get started working on, we invite you to check out our list of the best crochet scarf pattern books we know of. You’re sure to find bunches of fantastic scarf patterns among these choices.
Noggins and Necks features classic, wearable crochet patterns for matching aran crochet scarf and hat sets. Check out our book review of this title for more details.
If you’re looking for trendy infinity scarf patterns, neck warmers or cowl patterns, Crochet Cowls is definitely a book you’re going to want to take a look at. Check out our book review for more details.
Continuous Crochet is a crochet pattern collection that includes 6 patterns for scarves and cowls in addition to bunches of other patterns for wearables. Other types of projects included in the book are sweaters, shawls, hats and more. This book is focused on giving you patterns that don’t require much effort in finishing.
Learn More About Continuous Crochet:
So there you have it: Those are our picks for the best crochet scarf pattern books. We hope you found some lovely scarf patterns and cowl patterns to add to your pattern collection.
- Best Crochet Accessory Pattern Books
- Best Crochet Womenswear Pattern Books
- Best Crochet Motif Pattern Books
- The Best Books on Crochet Flowers
- Best Filet Crochet Pattern Books
- The Best Crochet Books for Beginners
- Best Crochet Stitch Dictionaries
- Best Crochet Edging Pattern Books
- How to Crochet (For Beginners)
- Crochet Stitches and Instructions
- Crochet Techniques
- rochet Yarn
- Click here to learn about crochet hooks.
- Craft Organizers“>Crochet and Craft Organizers.
- Click here to get updated on the latest craft supplies.
- Click here to learn about knitting.
- Click here to find our beginner’s guide to knitting needles.
- Click here to find outstanding craft project ideas.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
Page last updated on 7-21-2021. Thanks for visiting!