Fantastic Hexagon Patterns to Crochet
To crochet this hexagon pattern, you begin by making a simple 6-petal flower motif. Both the hexagon pattern and the flower pattern are among my current favorite designs; they’re both available as free patterns on the Internet.
- A Free Crochet Pattern is available for this design.
- Crochet Skill Level: Intermediate
- Pattern Designer: Amy Solovay
2. The Circus Throw Blanket from Knitting for the Fun of It: 40 Bohemian Patterns for Ponchos and More, a Craft Pattern Book Published by Trafalgar Square Books
Funny thing: One of the world’s loveliest crochet hexagon patterns is actually found in a knitting pattern book. This book is one of my all-time favorite craft books. If you enjoy both knitting and crocheting, and you’re in the market for a new pattern book that offers projects in both techniques, I invite you to take a look at my book review of Knitting for the Fun of It: 40 Bohemian Patterns for Ponchos and More. I think this is a book you’d enjoy owning if you’re interested in either colorful knitting or crochet projects.
Learn More About Knitting for the Fun of It!
- Click here to check out our book review of this title.
- Click here to shop for this book at Knitpicks.
- Click here to shop for this book at the publisher’s website.
We’ll be adding more crochet hexagons soon!
- Click here to find our picks for the best crochet books.
- Click Here to Learn How to Crochet; This Link Takes You to a Total Beginne’’s Guide to Crochet.
- Click here to find crochet stitch tutorials and instructions.
- Click here to learn more crochet techniques.
- Click HERE to Find Fabulous Yarn for Crochet and Knitting
- Click here to learn about crochet hooks.
- Click here to find my favorite crochet project bag.
- Click here to get updated on the latest craft supplies.
- Click here to learn about knitting.
- Click here to find our beginner’s guide to knitting needles.
- Click here to find outstanding craft project ideas.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
Page last updated on 7-14-2023. Thanks for visiting!