Vintage Crochet Doily Patterns
There are zillions of places you could find excellent vintage crochet doily patterns. I collect vintage women’s magazines that frequently include these patterns. The following photos are from my collection:
Doilies Designed by Mary Card for Needlecraft Magazine
The February 1918 issue of Needlecraft Magazine includes 2 exquisite crochet doily patterns designed by Mary Card:
So there you have it: Lots of eye candy and inspiration for crocheting vintage doilies and finding vintage crochet doily patterns. I hope this information is useful to you as you embark on your next crochet project.
- Click here to find our main directory of vintage crochet patterns, projects, ideas, books, magazines, and pictures.
- Click here if you want free instructions for learning your crochet stitches.
- Click here to learn more about various Crochet Techniques
- Click here to find more vintage crochet patterns by Mary Card.
- Click here to check out more craft project ideas.
About the Author — Amy Solovay is a freelance writer with a background in textile design. She learned to crochet as a small child. After earning two degrees, one of which is in textile design, she launched a career in the textile industry. She has worked as a textile print colorist, knit designer and director of design for various Los Angeles based fabric manufacturers. Later she transitioned to writing about crochet, knitting, crafts and other topics for major media outlets. She enjoys designing crochet and other craft patterns, and she invites you to make use of them.
This page was last updated on 5-19-2021.