Mike originally took these photos of me to accompany a scarf crochet pattern I posted on the internet. Now the pics are doing double duty as the focus of this scrapbooking layout, too.
Craft Supplies You’ll Need for Creating a Similar Scrapbooking Layout
- Kraft paper
- Patterned Paper and Journaling Cards: I used a journaling card and patterned paper from the “Coastal” Collection by Simple Stories, but there are many other supplies you could use for creating a page similar to this one.
- Chipboard Embellishments: I used chipboard stickers from the “Coastal” collection by Simple Stories for embellishing this page.
- Stamps: I used stamps by Hero Arts, Bo Bunny and 49 and Market to create the stamped images you see on this page. There are many other stamp sets you could use for creating similar embellishments featuring shells, travel-themed sentiments and nautical motifs.
- Ink Pads: I used Tim Holtz’s Tea Dye Distress Ink for stamping these images. You can use whatever ink pads you like when you create a similar page.
- Washi Tape: I used washi tape by The Happy Planner and Jen Hadfield for American Crafts.
Thanks so much for checking out my project. I appreciate your interest!