Hello everyone! The lovely people over at the Hero Arts blog are having a challenge with the theme of “Die-lightful”. I thought I’d play along with this and get an early start on my Christmas card making. The card you see pictured above is one of the projects I made for this challenge. Want to make a similar card? Here’s a supply list showing you the items I used to make this:
Craft Supplies You’ll Need for Creating a Similar Christmas Card:
- Hero Arts Hero Greetings Christmas Messages Stamps
- Hero Arts Dies: I don’t know of any dies that are specifically intended to coordinate with the Christmas Messages stamps. However, I happened to discover a funny coincidence; some of the dies from the WB1081 Travel Bundle are the perfect sizes and shapes for cutting out the Christmas messages.
- Die Cutter: I used the Hero Arts Compact Cutter, but you can use any comparable die cutting machine.
- Patterned Papers from the Scrapbook Customs Christmas Watercolor 6″x6″ Paper Pack (or any similar Christmas themed papers)
- Memento Love Letter ink pad
- Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Christmas Themed Washi Tape by Recollections
Thanks so much for dropping by today! I appreciate your interest in my project.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
More Paper Crafts Projects Featuring Supplies by Hero Arts:
- “It’s Your Birthday” Card With Dachshund Dog Motif — Stamp by Hero Arts / The Stamping Village
- Watercolor Floral Birthday Card Making Idea With Ink Blending and Stamps by Hero Arts